home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

baby shower

I know I know it's a bit late... a month and one day after my shower but I thought it still needed documentation because it was soo wonderful! I am so blessed with so much friends and family that shared this special occasion with me. Kaulana and I just can't believe how much support we have received in welcoming our sweet little boy into this world! My shower was such a blast! We had a couple games that were just perfect! For one of the games, everyone got into teams for one of them and made pictures of what they thought Kaulana and my little boy would look like out of baby magazine pictures. We sure got some good laughs and everyone for some reason had monkeys on the page. I guess they're all thinkin he'll be some sort of monkey haha.
My sweet, soon to be, sister-in-law made me this cute diaper cake for my shower and I just thought it was sooo cute and that I'm so lucky because i have always wanted one of these! haha

It was so wonderful to get together with old friends and new. It's amazing no matter what paths we take in our lives, to look around and see those that we have gathered into our circle of life! I was just so so excited to be able to share this next step in my life with all of my family and friends!


We were blessed with so many gifts! kalamaku is one spoiled little boy. This was from my aunts and grandma shumway in oklahoma. They made a tool belt for kaulana filled with diapers and gadgets galore (including goggles!). It was such a fun time and I am just so amazed at how loved Kaulana and I are along with how lucky we are to be bringing in another one of heavenly fathers children into such a loving circle of friends and family.



1 comments:

Kristin said...

Hi Shelley. :) You are the CUTEST mom ever. and I like that there were goggles in the toolbelt. lol. I'm going to have to remember that idea! So cute! We'll be in Flag in July. Would love to come see ya!

Post a Comment