home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

FINALLY!

DRUM ROLL PLEASE... Dun dun dun! I FINALLY got my associates diploma in the mail! If you look at the date on the certificate, i actually graduated in december! Having been so sick all of last fall semester because of my pregnancy, taking fifteen credits and working full time i decided to take the spring semester off and stop trying to kill myself! Knowing that i was having a little one and not knowing how soon i would be going back to school Kaulana and I decided that it would be important to wrap up the credits I have gotten and have something to show for it! If you read real close i graduated cum laude which means i did real good! (only getting two b's and all the rest A's in my 62 credits! woo!) I must say i sure worked my bum off and for some reason finally seeing this silly piece of papers somehow makes it all feel real!

1 comments:

Vanessa said...

Yay!! Good job shelly! :) Did you frame it?

Post a Comment