home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

Our Little Character

(Everytime I would push him he would get the biggest grin and go EEEEH!)


(Spaghetti face boy!)
Funny story of the week... I was reading this little book to Kalamaku this week. And its a big board book with just lots of pictures of animals and the names of the animals. So as we were reading over the pet page with a big picture of a dog, Kalamaku decided he just needed to give it a big ol' kiss! haha. I was like "aw that was so nice to give the doggy a kiss" and so then he proceeded to give it another kiss. Sure enough every page we turned after that he had to kiss at least one of the animals. After we made it through the book I tried to switch to another book and he REFUSED and HAD to keep kissing all of the animals! Oh how I love my sweet little kissy kissy boy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment