home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

Let Freedom Ring

This fourth of July was the BEST EVER! We had such a blast at the US Airforce Academy! Between good food (turkey legs and fresh Lemonade!), football fun, fun concert performances, and the most amazing fireworks any of us had seen I thought this fourth of July was quite successful! If that wasn't enough, being at the USAFA when they sang the songs of all of the armed forces. They had each stand when their song was being sung, I have never been surrounded by quite so many people that are or were involved in serving our country. It was a very emotional experience for all of us. It brought a whole new level of appreciation to my heart for those who serve our country so that I can live the way I do. I am grateful to say the least.








1 comments:

Karen said...

I can't get over how adorable Kala is. Must be because his parents are so good-lookin'.

Post a Comment