home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

Chocolate... a love hate relationship

Looks like our sweet Benson doesn't like when this Momma eats chocolate. This is where the love hate is coming into play. Momma loves it, Benson boy hates it, and if Momma wants sleep, Momma can't have the chocolate. Sad day, I have been so excited not to be pregnant anymore because I've been able to eat sweets again and my celiacs hasn't been quite as severe. But Benson decided he had other plans. Kaulana just had to take a picture last night of this little incident. I had eaten a gluten free chocolate chip cookie, wondering if I could have just a bit of chocolate... WRONG. I cannot, sure enough this boy was throwing up all his milk and had the worst tummy ache. This was so funny though, Benson was passed out asleep propped up in my arm, his eyes start to flutter for a second as if he was trying to wake up, he threw up all his milk, and was passed right back out without even a peep. My poor little man just can't handle the good stuff right now. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment