home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

a few thoughts

My heart goes out to my sweet friend tonight. She and her husband are getting a divorce after he has been unfaithful. My heart has literally ached since she told me. Not only did he cheat but she is in the vulnerable state of pregnancy with her second child. I just can't imagine how anyone could ever hurt someone else like that. It tears me apart particularly knowing this beautiful girl and how genuinely sweet she is to everyone. I know that our heavenly father will bless her as she continues on her journey through life and I hope that her soon to be ex husband will realize all that he has lost. I just hate all the cheating jerks out there is all i have to say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment