home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

29 wks 5 days

well the doctor says baby is doing WONDERFUL!!! he sure likes to nestle his head right down in my pelvis! She was like "where the heck is his head!?!?!" and i was like well every ultrasound he was down in my pelvis so they couldn't get the head shot and she was like WOW it really is way the heck down there! haha. Other than that she said he's about 2 and a half pounds now and looks like he is growing just right since my stomach is 30 cm and i'm about 30 weeks. My coworkers all laugh bc from behind they say you could never tell i was pregnant beside my waddle. He is just stickin straight out in the front! I know you are all anxiously awaiting another picture but i am just waiting to be able to load it up and have the time! With all the more snow we have been getting i have not been able to have a car to get on over to my mom's since we no longer have the internet! (I am currently at work an hour early and can use the comp here!) But i am truly enjoying feeling Kalamaku's movements more and more each day. It is such an incredible thing that is for sure. Well i better get to work! I'll post a picture very soon!

2 comments:

Ben and Krista said...

Yeah!! It sounds like things are going great :) I saw a picture of you on facebook and you look wonderful...wish I had looked that good pregnant haha :) I didn't realize how close our babies will be in age, crazy. Hope you are doing well and feeling great!

Unknown said...

hey your my sister and this is the first time i've seen your blog! you are so wonderful i love your guts my beautiful sister!

clay

Post a Comment