home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

34 weeks 6 days! yikes!

it's been quite the crazy week and it's only wednesday! Kaulana and I have been so busy between getting everything ready for baby stuff and kaulana starting his gov't job on top of the rest of his busy schedule. We had yet another doctors appt yesterday and Kalamaku is doing GREAT! He's perfect size and mom still does not have stretch marks. the doctor was very impressed i must say. haha. He tends to have the hiccups quite a bit and is dropping down into my ever spreading (painfully spreading i must say) hips! He is still face down and snuggling right into my hips more and more each visit! Yay for him being a good boy. Already living up to his name! Kaulana and I are getting very excited and anxious to see what he is going to look like! At our last visit when we had our final ultrasound it revealed that HE HAS HAIR! woo hoo our little munchkin will not be bald haha. He also no longer has any fluid in his right kidney and only a teeny tiny bit in his left! Yay for making progress! I am so excited for my baby showers the next week or so and to add to our collection for our little guy. We are so blessed to have so much wonderful family and friends! I can't wait for each step because it makes us just that much closer to our little one. I never thought i would get down to the 30's in days!! woo hoo!! time is flying yet dragging so slow each day! but i know the saying is, he'll be here before we know it!

4 comments:

Leeper's said...

He has hair! That is so exciting!!! We will continue to keep you, Kaulana and baby Kalamaku in our prayers!!

Krista said...

Yay!!! He is going to have lots of dark hair with you two! So cute :) Glad he is doing good! And mommy too..

Ku'ulei said...

ahhh so close!! i cannnnnot wait. aunty will teach him to be craaaazy! :D hahah

Ben and Krista said...

He'll be here before you know it!! You are so close :) I'm sure he will be so adorable!! And I can't believe you don't have stretch marks...good for you, I was not so fortunate haha :)

Post a Comment