home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

Pictures pictures pictures!

These pictures are from my work baby shower as well as from a trip that we took our students on to out of africa. I can't legally show you half the pictures we took but there were some pretty amazing animals at Out of Africa. I still need to post the pictures of my other baby shower. Kaulana and I feel so blessed and grateful for all that we have been given. I just can't believe how generous people are! We are sure loved. Kalamaku is one spoiled boy he has so much clothes and everything he could want and we have only spent a total of $50 dollars. We imagined we would have to spend much more considering how expensive baby supplies are. We have just been so blessed and I can't express the gratitude that Kaulana and I feel. It's such a wonderful thing to feel so loved. Kalamaku is one lucky little boy and he doesn't even realize it! These are most likely the final pictures i will ever post of myself being pregnant considering how huge i am and I cannot stand the sight of myself haha. I'm almost 37 weeks and so excited to get our little boy here. Time has flown as I look back and I knew it would but the time felt like it was slow as molasses as I struggled through my sickness the entire time! Now I just can't believe we get to hold our little boy so soon! So excited! I'll post the other pictures in a couple days, we have quite the busy week as we found out yesterday someone wants to move into our house a week from today talk about one busy week! Poor kaulana is sooo stressed but we'll make it because we always do!



























2 comments:

Krista said...

Yay! It's almost time! Cute pictures :) Where are you guys moving to? Oh my goodness, I hope you aren't too stressed! TTYL

Sydney said...

You are too funny. "I am huge and can't stand the sight of myself" Oh PLEASE! You look cute as ever! Congrats that it is coming up so soon!

Post a Comment