home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

talk about a fun weekend!

We have had just the most fun weekend if I say so myself!!! On thursday, Kaulana's girls played UH and held them off really well, it was such an exciting game! Then friday night we went to the play at BYU-hawaii, it was called Noises-off. Oh my goodness we were laughing so hard. It was pretty funny! And we even got to have Angel's Ice Cream after! YUM!Then saturday we went to Ala Moana shopping center. IT IS THE MOST AMAZING MALL I HAVE EVER BEEN TO! I was in heaven! I actually got to buy a new shirt! THANKS HUNNY! Ah it was so much fun and sooo exciting! I also got new shoes. Tom's are officially one of my new favorite shoes! They are so so comfortable! My husband sure spoiled me! He even took Kala so I could go crazy all on my own!! I'm the luckiest girl in the world!!!

P.S. I'm very jealous right now... in a "i'm so happy for you I want to cry because that's going to be the most amazing experience ever I hope I get to do that some day". My in-laws got tickets to be inside the Laie Hawai'i temple when it's being rededicated next sunday!!! Not to mention President Monson will be dedicating it and it's Kaulana and I's second anniversary next sunday. Oh my goodness... what lucky ducks!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment