home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

Two years (and one month haha) of bliss!

We had such a wonderful anniversary! Kaulana made me breakfast while I got ready for school... which included BACON! yum! Then he surprised me a school with roses. That night we got to go into town (while momma akina watched our sweet little boy!). He surprised me and took me to a place called Dukes. It's right on the main strip in Honolulu. We walked around a bit while we waited for our table to be ready. I must say it was well worth the wait because our view and our dinner were AMAZING to say the least! We looked out over the ocean/beach and our dinner to die for! There were people that walked around and sang hawaiian songs to you and played their ukulele's and stuff. When they came to our table they sang us a sweet song called "lei of stars" for our anniversary. It was so sweet! Then to top it all off, i must say that we had one of the most wonderful desserts I have ever had in my entire life!!!! It was called hula pie!!! Yum.... Now this was all on friday because Kaulana had a basketball game off island the day before. But on Sunday we celebrated the most wonderful actual anniversary as we went to the Laie Hawaii Temple Rededication (which my sweet husband got me a fresh lei to wear to!). It was such a wonderful feeling to be part of the temple exactly two years later even though it was a sunday. I can't believe it's been two wonderful years. Time has flown. Particularly this last year. We have been so blessed with so much love and devotion. I wouldn't dream of being anywhere else in the entire world at this time! Below is just a modge podge of all our fun!








1 comments:

Shana said...

Oh Congrats! I remember our first 2 years and now we are on BIG #5! It goes by fast girl!

Post a Comment