home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

Lake Powell Sun

Kaulana and I took a little trip up to lake powell! We enjoyed the seven hour drive BABYLESS! Crazy I know, but we have never left Kala besides going to the temple (an for a couple hours on our anniversary haha). We went to Bullfrog Marina and stayed on a houseboat with the Living Scriptures people, had great food, wakeboarding, surfing, tubing, good ol' relaxin' in the sun going on crazy purple slides in the middle of the night, and lots more! We had such a blast and were so sad it was such a short trip! We had so much fun just getting to spend time together without the little man. We have been so blessed!


Kaulana got to drive the houseboat out onto the lake. he was so proud of himself!

I could not ask for more...

3 comments:

Kaitlin Ellingson said...

man, I love and miss you guys! come to Utah!

Akina's said...

We miss you too! Has school started? Did you get a teaching job??

Hana said...

I want to follow your blog...but how do I do that??

Post a Comment