home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

23 Weeks!


Here is the long awaited picture that everyone has been asking about!


I am 23 weeks in this pic. Kaulana and I are slowly starting to accumulate things for Kalamaku. We are just so excited to be parents. Yesterday I layed in bed sick once again and just pondered on the fact that in just 17 weeks we will get to be holding our little guy. I just can't imagine what joy and what trials are in store for our future. Kaulana and I sat thinking about what our future holds and what all of our sweet children will look like and what they will be like. We just can't wait. Saturday, Kaulana was at the kitchen sink and broke out in laughter. We were listening to music and a country song came out about playing football on saturday afternoon with the kids and he pictured it perfectly, of course with my sweet brother in the picture and his kids. He was all they're gonna say "Us kids against Uncle Clay and dad!" Kaulana just got the sweetest smile on his face as the excitement truly kicked in. We have figured out that cutting sweets out of my diet helps me be soooo much less sick and we are so grateful because i can now count on one hand how many times i have thrown up in the past month! We also concluded that i LOOOOOVE bacon! About a month before christmas I just started craving BACON! For christmas Kaulana actually got me a few packs of bacon which were completely gone just a few weeks later. I am so happy to have found something that i find so yummy and that DOESN'T MAKE ME SICK! Bacon is heaven sent in my book! I will truly always thank heavenly father for bacon! I had my official ultra sound a week ago and mr kalamaku is doing WONDERFUL! He is perfect size but was a bit shy to show his entire face so we have to go back in another week and try again. It has been so fun for me to feel his growth since each and every day i feel him kick and squirm more and more! It is such a treat to be able to watch my stomach "bounce". I have to say that it has been the most rewarding, if not the only part of pregnancy that I have enjoyed! Thank goodness for the little things!!! I am so excited as time gets closer! I am so nervous to be a mother but I know that I am so lucky to have such a wonderful opportunity! I am just so grateful for the gospel in my life and the strength that it gives me, I don't know how I would feel about bringing something so precious into such a sin driven world if I did not have the gospel to help guide me and teach me righteous ways in which to raise my little ones. I am so thankful for the little things in life that make such a huge impact like prayer, the scriptures, and the temple.

5 comments:

Julie Ann said...

You look so beautiful! I love the bacon picture..haha classic. Yay for growing baby:)

Ku'ulei said...

Michelle you look great! I can definitely see you guys playing football and playing at the partk all the time!

Casey&Mal said...

You look gorgeous! Your hair is really cute, too. Happy you found something you like to eat. It sounds like you two are both really sweet! It really is as great as you are dreaming it to be :)

Shana said...

You make such a cute pregnant girl!! I love the pictures! I can't wait to see what he looks like!! Love ya and miss ya tons!

Kody and Mary Sherwood said...

OH MY GOSH! I cant believe this! Like I know your pregnant and I think about you all the time, but to see your belly! CRAZY! Im so exicted for you! I love yoU!

Post a Comment