home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

some...days

Some days I feel like we're never going to make it to the next step or we're never going to make it out! Life isn't quite the walk on the beach that the movies portray. Now I'm not venting because today was definitely not one of those days. I had a visit from my new relief society presidency this evening and one of the sisters was telling me about her husband and her story and i was like OH MY GOODNESS DE JA VU! THAT'S US! WE'RE ONLY A FEW YEARS BEHIND! haha I just want to say how grateful I am for the sisters in relief society. For the love and support they have for each other. I am so grateful to be a part of such a beautiful organization and for the tender mercies of the Lord. It feels so good when he sends another sister your way that has been through the same experiences. And even though i know he is always here for me, it feels good to know that others have been through the same thing, they know how you feel, and that THEY MADE IT OUT! haha. In doctrine and Covenants 122 verse 7 it says, "And if thou shouldst be cast into the pit, or into the hands of murderers, and the sentence of death passed upon thee; if thou be cast into the deep; if the billowing surge conspire against thee; if fierce winds become thine enemy; if the heavens gather blackness, and all the elements combine to hedge up the way; and above all, if the very jaws of hell shall gape open the mouth wide after thee, know thou, my son, that all these things shall give thee experience, and shall be for thy good." I know that sometimes trials seem tough, and that maybe we'll never make it out, but I know that all these things are for my good, and I am just so grateful for the love and support that i have all around to help me through the hard and good times.

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Michelle, I think you are wonderful. I've really been enjoying reading your blog lately. You are so full of faith. It's inspiring to me. :)

Post a Comment