home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

The Final Stretch, 36 weeks 3 days

How Far along? 36 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain: 27 pounds YIKES!
Best moment of the week: Finally getting out all my little boy clothes. Oh goodness I forgot how small all the newborn clothes are. My goodness! I'm going to have one of these!
Food Cravings: I have been craving pumpkin like something fierce. But most likely i'm still having that craving because I have not satisfied this craving! What I would give for a piece of pumpkin pie. Which is so weird because I totally do not like pumpkin pie in general. It's not generally my go to at thanksgiving! haha
Labor Signs: lots and lots of braxton hicks, Mr. Man definitely started dropping friday after my doctors appointment, and he wanted to make sure I knew he was coming because man alive he worked on my uterus all night and then I had contractions ALL DAY on saturday. My goodness he was trying to show me just how wrong I was to be worried friday morning at my doctor's appointment when I asked about not feeling him drop yet. OH YES MOM I'M DROPPING! haha
What I am looking forward to: getting his coming home outfit... still haven't picked on out! oh and what I am scared out of my mind about is that I feel like this baby boy is going to be so much bigger than Kala. Yikes! Even though I am measuring right on, I am convinced he is much bigger!
Milestones: They will no longer stop me if I go into labor... FREAK OUT. When the doctor told me that I about died! I can't believe he is almost here... STAY IN STAY IN. haha
Realization of the week: how much my body has a mind of it's own when it comes to this labor stuff. freaking out that holy cow he could come at any moment and he would just be here... STAY IN STAY IN i still have to get everything ready!!!

So exciting I won't be pregnant forever but I am just so content with knowing that my sweet family is about to grow by another boy. Oh I'm so in love already. I cannot wait to get to know this little man and watch him become a part of our family. Even though he already is, the boys don't get to be as much a part of this part as I do... Benson is coming in less than four weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment