home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

kids club

The superstition mall has a kids club every thursday morning where the kids get a free toy and cookie/goodie and then get to participate in some fun singing dancing activities with "Percefani" (?) and  a beaver (at least i think it's a beaver) called Dooper. It's so fun! And the Tieks were kind enough to bring us along this week! Kala was a bit overwhelmed with all the kids but he did not want to take his eyes off of all the fun. This mall also has a carousel and the kids get a free ride on thursdays when they show their kids club card. I thought Kala might get a bit intimidated based on our experience last year on the carousel in Colorado Springs. But man oh man, he has grown up to be such a big, independent little boy when I tried to put my hand on his back just to "show my support" I guess, he shoved it right off. He had such a blast and kept asking for another ride. I can't believe how much he has grown up in a year. He's just not so little anymore!


0 comments:

Post a Comment