home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

Tender Moments

Tonight I was laying next to Kala while he was starting to go to sleep and he asked to say his own prayers. So he said "heav father" and then I prompted him for the rest of the prayer like usual until he stopped repeating what I was saying, which means he's done and we finished his little prayer. A minute or so later he proceeded to ask to pray again (very common, once he starts praying he just wants to do it over and over... and over and over haha). So I said "go ahead" and he said "heav father" and paused then started just going off, now I couldn't understand the majority of what he said but he prayed for his dad TWICE and his dog lady. He must have prayed for three full minutes. He just kept going and going. He knew what he wanted to pray for. It was so sweet, and to hear him pray for his daddy while he was working was just so sweet and tender. I am so grateful for my crazy two year old. He has the sweetest little spirit and I learn from him daily. I am grateful for the gospel in my home and that my son likes to pray over and over. I wouldn't have it any other way.
this is just a random picture. kala decided he wanted to be the present. he also likes to be naked, but insists much of the time to wear his shoes. i love this life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment