home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

partaaay

We decided to throw a little halloween party since we are actually in a house now and have the room. I.love.parties. 
I am definitely in my element when it comes to parties... the clean up... well that's a different story. haha

We had such a fun time decorating cupcakes like monsters, bobbing for apples, eating witch hat cookies, enjoying some homemade rootbeer, and eating some yummy soups. It was so good to be able to get together with friends and enjoy this fun holiday. 
And if I do say so myself, all the kids were dressed up so cute!

all the monster parts... to name a few:
frankenstein's "tootsies", frog lips (sour watermelons), ogre eyes (peach rings and dum dums), Dracula teeth (candy corn)... we had fun.




               



bobbing for apples... the kids were taking bites of the apples they got, then putting them back in and BOBBING AGAIN! oh my goodness it was hilarious.
(sorry I stopped taking pictures halfway through the night because I got so distracted so I didn't get everyone! I know ME... DISTRACTED... that never happens... haha)

We are so lucky to have such good friends and to be blessed to be living in (the perfect) house (for us)!

1 comments:

Jessica O. said...

how FUN! the set up looks awesome. I love that we both did with hat cookies :)

Post a Comment