home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

two months ALREADY... oh wait he's three months

Time has flown by to say the least. Blogging. what's that? haha. So here's a little catch up for our sweet Benson.
Two Month Stats:
12 lbs 6 oz - 70th percentile
head circumference 38.4 cm - 20th percentile
and here it comes... prepare yourselves
height 24.5 inches - 95th percentile
He is a little monster to say the least. I realized a little too late that his 0-3 month clothes were too small... so we pretty much skipped ALL of his 3-6 month cloths. I'm a good mom what can I say. His poor legs were so cramped in those clothes.

these were both two month pictures
at two months. he love love loved face to face interaction.
now at three months he loves it even more.
if he hasn't had enough face to face play time he is so grumpy by the end of the day.
he loves laying on the carpet next to Kala while he's playing. I think he thinks he's playing too. Just seeing kala makes this sweet boy light up. He already looks at his brother like he is the best thing in the entire world. What can I say Kala and Benson are my whole world.

at two months he still tended to fall asleep during tummy time.
now, at three months, he screams.

at two months he started sleeping 7 hours pretty regularly even 8 hours sometimes. it. was. amazing. I've gotten him way off schedule lately so we've hit a bit of a bump but he's back up to 6 so we'll see how long it takes.

now he's even bigger. 
(pictures in future posts to come!)

i can't believe how fast time is flying by.

sometimes i just sit and stare at him.
trying to memorize his face before he grows up and leaves me.
I don't want my boys to grow up. 
but then I just can't wait to watch them grow.
I just wish time would slow down.

I'm still tired.
but.

i do put make up on more regularly.
i actually have started get dressed pretty regularly.
he's just so beautiful.

I.love.my.monster





0 comments:

Post a Comment