home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

Time Out for Women

Last weekend I got to go to Time out for Women with all the amazing women on my mom's side (and one handsome baby!). It was AMAZING. We had such a fun girls weekend. There were some really incredible speakers and some really beautiful music. I learned so much and it was so nice to be reminded that... I am a wonderful mom even if I am not perfect. So often as an lds women I think I need to be perfect because that's what everyone else makes their lives look like through blogs and pinterest and facebook. Well news flash. I'm not perfect. But I am perfectly imperfect and I have a divine nature and I have a Heavenly father that sees great things in me even when I have had a day where bed time rolls around and I wish Kala would be singing lullaby's to me. Some days I'm not the mom I needed to be. But it's ok because I don't have to be perfect, and TOMORROW is a NEW day! I am so grateful for so many wonderful women in my life that have been and continue to be such amazing role models to me.

the crew (cari is ALMOST sitting down)

beautiful sisters

my mom, me, and my sister



0 comments:

Post a Comment