home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

bliss

So we FINALLY got a new camera so we can take pictures of all the fun things that we've been up to and be able to "DOCUMENT" our sweet baby growing!! Thanks to my sweet sister in law Ku'ulei for helping us pick the very best one!!! We are soooo excited for our new little toy!!! Yay! The picture of Kaulana is driving home from best buy... it's a long drive home to Kahuku from best buy so I just had to dig it out!

Kala boy IDOLIZES his cousin Kihei to say the least. He just can't wait to be up and playing with him. He watches every movement he makes as he plays ball or even just walks around the room. It's hilarious! It's like they talk to each other without even having to use words. my goodness they are so fun to watch!

He is such a good baby. We are just so lucky. I have a feeling he is going to love sports. He has to do everything possible to get his eyes on the tv as soon as a sports game is turned on, even if he has to completely turn his head upside down! We watched Kaulana coaching one of his girls last week and Kala just watched the ball... back and forth back and forth. It was just so funny how concentrated he was on the ball. He has been quite the ROLY-POLY these days.

I am just so so lucky to have two wonderful boys in my life! I don't know what I would do without them! They are sure sweethearts. oh... and i'm dang lucky to have such a HOT husband. Man I'm sure a lucky girl! haha



0 comments:

Post a Comment