home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

tigger-riffic halloween!

We had a fun little fall festival with a couple wards in Kahuku at the park across from our house! Kala was pretty out of it but he was sure such a good boy... but then again when is he not. Everyone thought he was just SO DANG CUTE! I must say I agree! Kaulana and I had no idea what to be and realized we had NOTHING since we left so much in arizona... so we threw together whatever randomness that we could!

The day before i decided to get festive for my class presentation and i made PUMPKIN COOKIES. everyone LOVED them and were raving about them all class and couldn't believe i actually made them myself.
my niece kili just wanted to take a picture with kala soooo bad!
we had so much fun trying to eat doughnuts off of a string at the festival.. Kaulana got the WHOLE DOUGHNUT in his mouth at once and just yanked off the string... he was pretty proud of himself!

Kihei and Kala are just the best of buds!
We had so much fun and were glad to enjoy the festivities for the weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment