home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

MY TEAM

pastedGraphic.pdf

So yesterday, I was sitting eating some lunch (a late lunch I might add) outside of my father in laws office enjoying the beautiful weather waiting for my sweet husband to bring me the bebe. As I did so I watched all of the basketball girls assemble awaiting basketball practice. Some were joking, some were playing the ukulele and some were play fighting. They were all just strengthening relationships. It made me a bit, jealous... or i guess just sad. It made me miss being a part of a team. As I sat reminiscing on the days of being a cheerleader and the friendships I made. But then I came to a sudden realization. I am part of a team. Just a new team... the best kind of team... an eternal team. That team is my family. I am building a team that will last for eternity. That's a pretty great kind of team. I am grateful for my new team and the relationships that I am forming that will last an eternity...

1 comments:

Kaitlin Ellingson said...

Man, you are amazing! You have the best perspective on everything!! Love and miss you!

Post a Comment