home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

moments of gratitude...

Have you just been overwhelmed with such gratitude. Well this is one of these times. So excuse me for just a moment but I need to share before I just burst! Have you ever felt that the Lord is just molding you. I feel like a ball of clay right now being molded. I know that so much of the time we wonder why everything is happening that is happening. Well today was not one of those days. Today was the day that I figured out one of the steps and reasons for those little things that have been happening. I am so very grateful for the Lord and for the experiences that he places in front of me in my life. I know with all my heart, that I have been sent here to be a mother and a wife. To create and strengthen my family... my eternal family. I am so very grateful for that and for the opportunity that I am given each and every day to fulfill that duty that I have been given. It’s funny when we are going along and trying to do what we feel we are supposed to do and are trying to figure out which things are truly from the Lord and which things are satan trying to pick and pry into our lives. Well today was one of those days where I truly know that I am following the spirit and that I am not crazy like everyone seems to make me feel sometimes. I love my heavenly father and I want nothing more than to return to him one day with my family along side me and hear the words come from his mouth “welcome home”. For I am giving my all to be a faithful and diligent servant. I love my heavenly father so much. I am so very grateful for the atonement and the peace that it brings to me in my life. I know that temples are the house of the Lord and that we can be sealed together as families for time and all eternity. I just can’t wait for the Laie Hawaii temple to be rededicated so that Kaulana and I can once again go and feel of the absolute peace...

0 comments:

Post a Comment