home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

A day of.. Happy tears

So today I was holding my sweet boy as he was falling asleep for his afternoon nap and it HIT ME he is almost a year old. It feels like just yesterday my girls from work were walking with me around the track as I was getting ready to head into the hospital! I guess it doesn't help that I was gathering pictures for his birthday party. But my oh my I love to hold my sweet boy! He is walking around almost ALL the time now, just crawling when he wants to go really fast! He's getting into everything and climbing on everything! He is stubborn and independent and has the cutest laughs and smiles which he seems to ALWAYS have even when he's a grump! Oh how I love my sweet boy, I couldn't imagine my each and everyday without him!He smiles for miles!
His first time on the swing! He looks disgusted by it, but he sure did have fun!

2 comments:

Ben and Krista said...

He's such a cutie! Ah, and that smile is to die for!! I'm glad he likes the swings, Taylor hates the swing...she screams everytime I put her in it :)

Shana said...

Too cute Michelle!
xoxo

Post a Comment