home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

FAILURE

Some days I just feel like a failure. I look around at the world around me, everyone getting degrees, reaching new heights in the work place! And I feel like I have no talents as a stay at home mom! All i do is cook cook cook and clean clean clean and play play play! When I'm feeling so terrible that I'm not doing everything that the world is doing, I just keep thinking about how lucky I am to be a mom and I know that I am doing the right thing staying at home with my dear sweet Kala... Sorry for my moment of venting...

1 comments:

Bailee said...

Oh girl I know what you mean. I made a promise that I would finish my degree so I could support the family if necessary but being a stay at home is a WONDERFUL ACHIEVEMENT! Somedays I feel like I need to stop school and stay home with my son who needs me. You are AWESOME!

Post a Comment