home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

cousins

Kala and I were able to come down to Tuscon this week to help during my sisters recovery. (really just for us to play haha). We have had so much fun. Kala wakes up early every morning (not so fun part) and realizes he is at cousins house and has to WAKE UP and PLAY! I was a bit nervous to see how Kala would be around the baby, because he's pretty rough and tough. But oh my goodness he just ADORES sweet Ryker. I have no idea where he got the idea but he keeps trying to hold Ryker whenever he is laying flat on the couch. It's sooooo CUTE! One of the many times he was hunched over admiring Ryker, Ryker put his arms out and so Kala thought he wanted a high five so he slapped his hand haha. He is so flippin cute! We have had so much fun this week and will be very sad to leave!

(Kala trying to hold Ryker haha)

0 comments:

Post a Comment