home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

happenings

We have been super busy since we've moved to Arizona and having SO much fun! I was watching a friends little boy for the first 6 weeks that we were here and we had lots of fun! He helped paint these posters for my sweet sister and baby Ryker! Kala of course covered his face with paint and got more paint on himself than the poster but he loves to paint! Kala and I got to go down for my sister's c-section September 23, 2011 so we could meet sweet Ryker Cole Baldwin. He is such a cutie! (I get to be down in Tuscon again this week and hold sweet Ryker it's GREAT!)
Kala is such a crack up these days. He is convinced that he is absolutely hilarious. So he walks around laughing at himself and cracking himself up. He decided on day that he needed to put on kaulana's dirty socks. He thought he was so cool. haha. My goodness I love my kid.
A couple of weekends ago there was actually nice weather in the valley so Kaulana, Kala and I headed on a hike first thing in the morning! We had so much fun and Kala was in HEAVEN to say the least, talking up a storm!
We are loving being in the valley and loving our new ward!

1 comments:

Kaitlin Ellingson said...

Shelly! You are looking so cute! Hope you guys are doing well! Miss you!

Post a Comment