home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

28 weeks Hello Third Trimester

How far along? 28 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain: 18 pounds... very sad to hear that but the nurse said it's typical around this time to have a jump in weight
Best Moment of the Week: My best friend Caitlin took my to my doctors appointment on friday and my doctor thought it would be fun for her to see the baby so he did a quick ultra sound. He thought he was in a great position so he tried doing a 3D ultrasound. Little man had moved a bit so it was a bit blurry but HOLY COW HE'S REAL! He has features and a round face! and such a cute nose! It's funny just how much this little guy just rolls and rolls. Kala seemed to kick a lot more than he does, but he is active none the less. Very active, just different. It's really fun. Just hope he doesn't get the umbilical chord too wound up around him!! So excited for this sweet little man to come.
Food Cravings: Nothing really. Just love real food. Balanced meals make me feel the best... but that is probably just contributed to my celiacs.
Labor Signs: I have started getting quite a few braxton hicks, particularly in the afternoon. It's getting super hot for me so I have to stay waaaaay hydrated or else I start to feel very dizzy.
What I am looking forward to: Hm, probably getting the baby things out and starting to go through everything again, gathering all my stuff from our various moves over the past two years and getting to see what I have for this sweet boy.
Milestones: Third trimester, woo hoo! I have less than three months left. Wow it's an awesome thing.
Realization of the week: (more like of the last twenty minutes after i saw my last pregnancy post). I just can't believe how much I've grown in the past five weeks...my stomach and just doubled! and I mean yikes... meaning i have soooo much more to go, yikes. I forgot how much time it took my body to get back to being, MY body. It was all worth it last time, and I already know it's worth it this time. He's sure a funny guy. So grateful to be a momma and momma to be. Kaulana got me a card from Kala and Benson for mothers day for part of my gift. He signed it from both of them. Actually seeing his name on a card made it that much more real. He is real, I mean i feel him daily... constantly, but he's going to be here before we know it! Just forget all the milestones of how real this next step of motherhood becomes. it's exhilirating, even with number two!

1 comments:

Jessica O. said...

oh my heck you are so cute pregnant! Can't wait to meet little Benson!

Post a Comment