home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

thank heaven for unanswered prayers

So I was sitting on my bed just reading through my primary lesson which happened to be on prayer. One of the things it talks about was sometimes Heavenly Father answers No to our prayers, because it's not for the best. I have no idea why, but the thought came to my mind of how growing up, being the fairytale girl that I am I always prayed that my current boyfriend or the guy I like would like me forever and that I could marry them and live happily ever after. bahahaha. I know it sounds so silly, but I am so grateful that heavenly father said NO. I am just the luckiest girl in the whole world having married Kaulana. He is just a stud. I am so grateful for him and that my prayers were answered, just different than I had expected.

0 comments:

Post a Comment