home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

Four... or wait Five months. I'm such a bad mom.

So once again it's over a month since I got Benson's stats and I have yet to post. Yes mother of the year goes to this one right here!

At four months:

Weight : 15 pounds 10 ounces - 70 percentile
Head Circumference : 41.4 cm - 25th percentile
and this is the whammy... drum roll please
Height : 27.5 inches - ABOVE 97 percentile. Whose Kid is this?? 

He is just so tall. He is just the happiest thing that ever existed. As long as he's moving. Being in one place too long, is a big NO NO! 

Benson at five months:

-rolls from his back to his stomach. ALL THE TIME.
-rolls from his stomach to his back. accasionally. But I think it scares him a bit.
-Loves, loves, loves toys. He loves to keep his hands busy. He tries to figure out how to manuever himself to get to the toy he wants. He could have cared less about toys until christmas morning. It's like grandma and grandpa akina's toys TRANSFORMED HIM! He just flipped that morning and couldn't get enough of his new toys. 
- When he is on his stomach he lifts his arms and legs and starts kicking quite vigorously convinced he will start moving to get to the object he wants. He then pauses, uses his arms to push himself up and look around, trying to figure out why the heck he did move. Then repeats it all over again. It's hilarious.
-He LOVES to talk. mostly just when we are at home. When lots of people are around he just loves to be in the center and watch. His little voice is much deeper than kala's and a bit raspy. Oh it melts my heart. I love it.
-He is so ticklish. It is just so cute.
- Five and a half months (the week we got home from hawaii) He decided to stop sleeping. He was waking up every two hours during the night and barely sleeping during the day. At first I thought he was having a hard time transitioning back from the time change. But then it just... kept. going. So I decided to try to feed him some rice cereal. I only made a small amount to see if he would actually eat it and... he LOVED it. He was literally grabbing my hand to pull the spoon to his mouth. He started crying when I went to make more because he wanted more NOW. I usually can't get the food to his mouth fast enough. He has now tried rice cereal and green beans. So far. so good. He's a fat boy. It's awesome. 
-He LOVES the exersaucer. He spins around to face where ever we are has so much fun playing with all of the toys. 
-He refuses to sit. He arches his back to push himself to standing. He is very stubborn.
-He still absolutely adores his brother.
-When he watches his brother run. he starts kicking his legs convinced he'll just take off as well.
-He blows raspberries and thinks its so funny.
-Loves when daddy comes home. Who wouldn't, daddy is SO FUN!

He is all around such a joy. He has just the sweetest spirit. I am so glad to be given the opportunity to raise him. I just pray he won't need THAT much therapy when he grows up :)
First time eating "uh dad why are you taking a picture of me, this is serious business I'M HUNGRY!"








He thinks it is so funny when you get the sugar in his neck and oh how I love to get it.
I just can't get enough of this boy.

2 comments:

Jessica O. said...

i love that little benson boy!

Akina's said...

Thanks jess!! Can't wait to find out what u r having!!!

Post a Comment