home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

Picnic at the Park

Kala LOVES the park to say the least. So we decided to try a little picnic one day and we had  BLAST. Then... all of a sudden Kal got down from the table and ran over to the tree, started unbuttoning his pants when i say "WHOA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" As I start running over to him. Then he starts moving as fast as he possibly can as he proceeds to tell me he needs to pee and proceeds to pee on a tree before I can even reach him. WHOSE KID IS THIS! lol. Needless to say, Kaulana was very proud when I told him, I was thankful that the little girl who was playing at the park had left, and we both are so impressed that he just KNEW that, that is what boys do. bahaha. I love this kid. He has the most fun, off color personality and I love (almost) every minute of it!





1 comments:

Karen said...

LOVE those sunglasses!

Post a Comment