home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

Four Years

I can't believe the Hubs and I have been married for Four Years. Wow. It's been an incredible journey. This past year we have just been so blessed. We have had lots of trials. We have learned so much. We were blessed with a little boy. Watched our other boy grow as he became a big brother. Started physical therapy school. And enjoyed our journey a little more as we focused on the little moments. I think that, that was what we focused on this year. Was trying to enjoy the little time that we had together. Making every moment count. Time is precious in our house. And oh how much sweeter this year has been as we have taken advantage of so many more moments.

This year for our anniversary the Hubs took me on a little treasure hunt. He suprised me by taking me to Picazzo's (which might I add is my FAVORITE restaurant now. They are almost completely gluten free and it tastes INCREDIBLE!) They have these awesome meatballs! Yum!






I have been so blessed to have married the kindest man. I couldn't have asked for a better companion in raising our two beautiful boys, a better priesthood holder to lead our family righteously, or a better friend to lean on during the highs, lows and everything in between. I am so grateful for these past four years and am so excited for infinitely more.

1 comments:

Jessica O. said...

Happy 4 years!!!I love your bangs. You guys are too cute.

Post a Comment