home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

Thanksgiving 2012

We had such a busy busy, awesome thanksgiving this year! We hosted thanksgiving brunch at our house with my mom and step dad and all us kids. We had such a blast all getting together for the first time in years! It was so much fun and we had such a full house. There is honestly not a better feeling than a full house during the holidays. We also had a big Shumway family reunion that spanned a few days. So thanksgiving day we rushed off to a lunch with them. We had such a great time just talking and catching up. Kaulana's favorite part of thanksgiving is always the turkey leg. Hence Kala's crying face when daddy tried to make him enjoy it just as much as he does. Poor kid.
It was tons of fun to share my fun kids with my super fun cousins. They like to call Benson, Bunson Burner. bahaha. We had such a blast to say to least. I am so thankful to have gotten to spend time with them during the holidays this year. As we all grow older our lives seem to get crazier and a big more spread apart. So as we grow older, I seem to want to soak in all the time with my fun family that I possibly can. I am so thankful for family. For the love and support that they give to me and my three boys. We have been so blessed this past year. 





Benson as super man! bahaha

Kala kept disappearing one night.... but he was always at the little play place in the back of my great uncle's  house.


0 comments:

Post a Comment