home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

Blessed Day

Benson's blessing day was so perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better day! He slept during the whole blessing. I am so grateful for the priesthood Kaulana holds. He gave Benson such a beautiful blessing. I know that Benson is loved by so many. He has so many amazing priesthood holders to teach him, and to lead him on the right path. I am so grateful for all the family and friends that were able to come and support our sweet little boy. My mom is incredible to top it all off. She pretty much made ALL of the food and made sure it was all ready while I fed and changed Benson. She is such an incredible woman. Benson is one lucky boy! (and as a side note Kala was DEVASTATED when all of his cousins left... that boy loves to play)


my sister and her family came up from tuscon and my brother and his wife (who is prego!) came all the way from logan, utah!


my dad made it from Oklahoma!

My mom and step dad were a huge help and came down from flagstaff!






I'm so grateful for my siblings and their families and the support they give to me. Family pictures with kids add adventure and provide for the BEST pictures! haha

the priesthood holders that came to support us and help bless our sweet Benson

All the fam that made it out! Kaulana's dad also came ALL THE WAY FROM HAWAII!  We got a picture with just him as well but I guess our camera got missed! We were so excited to have him here and get to spend time with him! The boys had such a blast and Kaulana was so glad to get to spend a bit of time with him!

My best came down for her weekend at her ranch to make it just in time for the blessing. I'm so lucky to have such a beautiful supportive girl for my best friend! I love you Miss Mary Sherwood!



My mom got Benson's cute outfit. he was such a stud! Kala's outfit had to be pinned up all over because it was too small. Benson's on he other hand fit him PERFECTLY! He was just so sweet!




0 comments:

Post a Comment