home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

Gettin' Crafty!

So I have LOTS of crafty ideas. Things I'd like to do around the house or just do... haha. But often money doesn't permit or I just am not good at finding time to FINISH products... such as the quiet book I have all cut out for Kala but since I don't have a sewing machine, have not found the time to finish haha. Well here is another one of my many ideas that I ACTUALLY FINISHED! So I have LOTS of frames and decided my Life frame was looking a little lonely. So I thought i would paint a bunch of frames black to surround it... and my Best had the idea of painting some a color. Well I went with it and found a few colors I needed for other projects i want to do in the house and BAM. Here is the finished product. I started second guessing myself and thought maybe i'd paint over the colored frames. But I persisted on and I AM SO PLEASED! I am in LOVE with the finished product to say the least. I enjoy just staring at my wall. What great memories! Also, for those of you who have been to any of my previous residents I had a wall hanging that said Eternal Love with three pictures hanging from it. Well we have had that since we have lived in Flagstaff, hanging on our walls, with the same pictures it came with still in it. Yes one of my non finisher things, i know I'm a slacker. The joke is that we sure have a wonderful "family". So with my miscalculation of number of pictures I needed, we got to add one of those pictures in! Can you find it? bahaha! You like my wall?

2 comments:

Kody and Mary Sherwood said...

I love it love it! I'm so impressed with how it turned out! Love you!

Kody and Mary Sherwood said...

You know how many times I had to retype the words for that last comment to prove I'm not a robot? A LOT! (here we go again)

Post a Comment