home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

every moment

I feel like every minute, day, and week with Benson has gone so much fast than it all went with Kala... and every time I look at Kala I wonder how he got so big. Where did all the time go. In the moment I'm exhausted. As soon as I see Benson's sweet gummy smiles my heart just races. And when Kala opens his door and gives me a great big squeeze, he says GOOD MORNING, Even if its just after his nap. My heart just melts. I wake up every morning thinking REALLY is it that time again? Then I kick myself into reality and I really have to count my blessings. In a moment it could all be taken away from me. Who knows I may never be able to have more children. I have so many friends who have difficulty getting pregnant. I may be tired and sometimes I wish I could just get one quiet moment. The only thing that can turn it all around is REALIZING. It could all be taken from me in a moment. REALIZING. Every minute with these sweet boys counts. REALIZING. I have been blessed with two of the most beautiful spirits here upon the earth. REALIZING. I was born to do this.



1 comments:

Jessica O. said...

ahhh he is so handsome. why can't they stay all cute and baby like for longer? totally not fair.

Post a Comment