home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

Behind Every Good Man

"I know it is hard for you young mothers to believe that almost before you can turn around the children will be gone and you will be alone with your husband. You had better be sure you are developing the kind of love and friendship that will be delightful and enduring. Let the children learn from your attitude that he is important. Encourage him. Be kind. It is a rough world, and he, like everyone else, is fighting to survive. Be cheerful. Don't be a whiner."
- Marjorie Pay Hinckley
I have been reading this book the past two days during Kala's little nap. It is such a quick read and very motivational to me to be a better wife! I'm not saying my husband doesn't take spiritual lead in the home or that he isn't a good priesthood holder, I'm honestly saying, it has helped me to gain a greater understanding of how to create a stronger sense of the spirit in our relationship! It was such a great book! I recommend it to EVERYONE! I am so grateful to know the power of the spirit and the strength that it brings to Kaulana and I in our marriage!

1 comments:

Kody and Mary Sherwood said...

Just what I needed today! Love you!

Post a Comment