home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

My Best Friends

Let me just start off by saying that I have the two best friends in the entire world and I don't know how I got so lucky. They both mean the world to me.To start of there is Miss Mary! Oh my how i love my red headed, stubborn, adventure loving little miss mary. She has been there for me through thick and thin. She is so beautiful inside and out and full of fire. I would say she is the sister I never had, but I have a sister and I love my sister too haha, lets just say she long been an addition to the family! I love her to pieces.Then there is my sweet Caitlin. Oh my, this girl has love exploding from her, talk about full of life, this girl has it all. Caitlin is someone, that we met through very odd circumstances but we were destined for each other! She's beautiful inside and out and has the world at her finger tips. I have been so blessed to have the two best friends in the entire world. I have been so far from them for almost a year now but they have only ever been a phone call away. Words cannot express the love I have for them and the joy that they bring me just by knowing that they are my friends. I love these sweet girls from the very bottom of my heart and I am just so grateful for their friendship and I CAN'T WAIT to be able to play with them again!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment