home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

Papa's Strong Boy

Kalamaku's favorite past time is officially... PUSHING A CHAIR! haha. He is such a laugh oh my goodness. Grandpa Ron and Kala spent the last few days in Arizona "making laps". When Kala would run into the cupboard or a wall he would look at Papa and say "ah", like will you help me, and Papa would help him turn the chair around. He made so many laps that he started learning how to turn the chair around all by himself. He thinks he is all that and more. I sure love that boy!

Kalamaku is one that... let's just say NEVER STOPS. So one day I caught him just decide to sit down, then lie down and relax while he tried to figure out how this little plastic egg worked! He is so determined to figure everything out! He is such a smart, strong-minded little boy and I sure I can help him along in his never ending adventures!

(This is his "what mom?" face)

0 comments:

Post a Comment