home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

Kalamaku's Second First Birthday

Kalamaku, that lucky boy, got TWO birthday parties, well CAKES this year! On his actual birthday we celebrated by having waffles, his absolute favorite I might add, hence he walked around "mmm"ing haha! And since everyone had to work all day we decided to celebrate on the Sunday after! I made him this DELICIOUS Strawberry Shortcake with Almond Glaze! yum! and he sure thought so too!
before
investigating... (which he has to do with ALL new foods, so adamant this boy)
oooh this is good...
demolished!

He had so much fun to say the least! He is one happy boy! He just runs around everywhere, loves to sing when I turn on music or sing to him, is very strong-willed, full of energy, and EATS EATS EATS! I sure love him and I just can't believe my sweet boy is ALREADY ONE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment