home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

23 week update


Don't judge the hair, I slept on it wet... but here's the much asked for prego pic.
How far along: 23 weeks
Total weight gain: last time I checked 7 pounds
maternity clothes: I just love skirts. stretchy skirts. so comfy 
best moment of the week: watching my stomach "bounce" I have gotten to the point where I can watch my stomach move
food cravings: this jello that the Shirley's made.. my goodness it is sooo good
labor signs: none really, my stomach just gets very tight time I go walking
belly button in or out: halfsies
what I am looking forward to: my dr appt next friday, getting to hear little man's heart beat
milestones: watching my stomach "bounce" like I said, makes me so excited see his extremities stick out of my stomach
realization of the week: there will be no sleep when there is two, holy cow there is going to be a baby here, I just can't wait to hold him, but holy cow, another whole baby! Needless to say, I'm overwhelmed, excited, but overwhelmed. THERE'S SO MUCH TO DO!

4 comments:

Karen said...

You are beautiful.

Kristin said...

you look so great! woo hoo for being past halfway!! :)

Sandi =) said...

beautiful...
thank you for the picture! you look great!
love and hugs to you all... =)

Hana said...

Yay for the belly and for the lil guy!!! I'm so excited to see you guys in a month!!

Post a Comment