home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

Kala

Kala is just... Kala. Oh my goodness he thinks he is sooo big, and he is... he's almost 2! He found some paint in one of my craft drawers one day and decided to... I have no idea paint himself. I don't think he even knew what he was doing. This kid is non-stop but he is so happy the entire time, I just can't help but smile. While Kaulana was at priesthood session the other day, Kala and I were eating dinner and watching a movie on my lap top. All of a sudden in the middle of our meal he decided we needed to pray... again. and again. and again. Needless to say we prayed at least 10 times ( I am not exaggerating in the least). He kept telling me to pause the movie then he would bow his head mumble in his Kala language then all of a sudden say MEN. Which is his, amen. It was hilarious. Kaulana came home and i told him the story, turns out at that exact same time, he received lots of inspiration. Little man was just praying for his daddy to be able to understand and hear the things he needed to hear at priesthood. Well Kala likes to pray quite randomly now and we just have to stop whatever we are doing and let him pray before we can move on. I sure love my sweet Kalamaku and the beautiful spirit that he brings to our home. He teaches me more each and every day, I just pray that I can be to mother he needs me to be and more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment