home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

OOOOklahoma

So as I said in my previous post My sister and I got to go spend time with family in Oklahoma. I haven't been out there since my brother got home from his mission in August of 2009 so it was so wonderful to be there. Kala had so much fun playing with all the kids, getting barely any sleep (not fun for mom haha) and ...well I guess he didn't have fun on our ever so long drive. We had Kala, my sister's 6 month old and her 3 and a half year old with us. Talk about a three ring circus, it was quite the drive, but well worth it to see so much family and great friends. Between juggling all the kids, we both failed to take many pictures so this is all I got! Kala just love thinking he was one of the big kids, but didn't show any of my family the happy, loving boy he was since he was always so tired, he was 100% mama's boy! I sure love Oklahoma, particularly in the spring. The song "Wide Open Spaces" comes to mind every time I go. It has my kind of space, too bad there are no mountain because that really freaks Kaulana out haha. To say the least we had so much fun and were soooo grateful for the opportunity to even be able to go thanks to all the support we recieved from family.
playing with his cousins Taryn and Eloise... he thought he was so cool.

First time on a John Deer lawnmower, a must for an okie

On my return I got the most beautiful flowers and card from my amazing husband... I am so lucky! I sure missed him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment