home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

a family date

First off, this was just hilarious. When we tell Kala thumbs up, this is what he does. bahaha I love him. I. Love. This. Life.

 We decided that before Kaulana officially started school we would have one last, stress free, family date! It was absolute bliss. No timetable, no worries. It was so much fun. We went to freestone park in the Mesa/Gilbert area where we fed the ducks and played some football and soccer. Kala was in heaven. Definitely needs to be a repeat date if I say so myself!









And this is what Benson did the entire time. He loves the Arizona heat. 


This is Kala CHUCKING the bread as far as he possibly can.


Kala loves him some daddy time.


This is Kala chasing the ducks after all the bread was gone.

This was Kala chasing the birds once the ducks were gone.

And then he just keeps on running. I. Love. Having. Boys.


tried so hard to have him hold still long enough to grab a pic...  and then I caught goofy eyes... haha 





After the park we headed to Bahama Bucks for a strawberry daiquiri (with extra cream) cool down. Yum.  A family favorite.




Kala couldn't help himself, he had to take HUGE bites every time.  Yet, EVERY time he would say just how cold it was. Oh to be two.

I love family date night. I love them. I love my family. I love this life.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I can't believe how big Kala is. Man, I need to meet this little guy...and the new littler guy...and, of course, YOU. I can dream, can't I?

Akina's said...

I think during one of kaulana's breaks we need to head up your way and see you guys!! if only money were free. haha!!

Post a Comment