home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

Yard Work

With all the rain that we got a few weekends ago, we got  A LOT of weeds at our new house. Kaulana borrowed a ho from a friend. Kala LOVES to work with daddy. Whether he's using tools, which he refers to that he has to "fitz fitz" or in english, fix fix, or fix it, or just being with daddy, he is in HEAVEN. Kala just thinks the world of his daddy and honestly wants to be just like him. He immitates almost everything Kaulana does it's hilarious. I wouldn't have it any other way, I am so glad my husband is such a good role model for our sweet boys! Blessed! Here's a little documentation!
What a cheese ball, I caught the goofiest eyes!



he is so expressive in his eye brows, it kills me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment