home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

A few things Kala

This sweet boy is getting so big. Especially since having Benson at home with us, I realize just HOW BIG Kala really is. It's going much too fast. He says the funniest things. 
1. He refers to movies as "fooies". They used to be "fufu's" so I guess we are progressing in the right direction. He is completely able to say the word movie but when asking to watch one, he will ALWAYS say a "fooie". I have NO idea where it came from.
2. The other day we were driving home from picking Kaulana up from school. I had a moment of excitement and I said, "Kala guess what, daddy is going to be a Physical Therapist!" and Kala says: "Daddy's a pist, daddy's a pist...." moments later "daddy...pause... pist.... pause" and we ALL start busting up laughing. Kala had no idea what he was saying but Kaulana and I sure did. 
3. So, I am trying to teach my boy manners. When I give him something, if he doesn't say thank you, I try to remind him to by saying "Now, what do you say?" So he finds a dvd, he decides to bring it to me and set it on my knee while I was feeding Benson and he proceeds to say "Now wha' you say?... pause.. dant tou!" and he nods his head at my like I'm so right aren't I mom. I must say, he is very good with his eye brow expressions! Bahaha

Kaulana found Kala in Benson's chair a few weeks ago when he walked into the living room. He was reading Stand a Little Taller upside down. Completely content as if he was really reading it. He sure thought he was cute.


Kala also loves Benson's carseat. He thinks it's hilarious when he sits in it and he LOVES to buckle the buckles. Sometimes I forget and I have to pull Benson back out and unbuckle the buckles before I set him back in to buckle and go! His smile still melts my heart EVERY TIME. even when he is being a little devious. I love it. 

He also has a new obsession with this flash light. When we visited my mom and step dad in flagstaff my mom bought him a dollar flash light. Well one night he heard us still up so he thought he would try to get our attention and that if he did this would convince us to let him stay up. I love this boy.

1 comments:

Kody and Mary Sherwood said...

Hahaha...this is so funny! Love you and your little family!

Post a Comment