home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

The Grandma Effect

I have been so blessed with the best mom in the entire world. She came down the friday night we were moving to help with the kids. But since we had already moved she also helped me unpack. I honestly could not have unpacked half as fast if she wouldn't have come. We even had my friends little girl Evelyn for most of the weekend while her momma was having her baby. and we STILL rocked the socks off the house. She could pick up exactly where I was as soon as I would have to stop to feed sweet Benson. And Kala just worships her. He plays hard to get on the phone, but as soon as she gets here he is all smiles and giggles. He just can't get enough of her. She was actually here again this last weekend and she left during his nap. When he woke up he went to the garage and saw that her car was no longer outside and he exclaimed "OH NO, RAMA!" and started bawling because she wasn't here. Poor kid! it was so sweet, and sad at the same time! I am just so grateful for all the help she has given me, and for the AMAZING grandma she is. My kids just adore her. Thanks mama!

Just some pictures of Evelyn and Kala at Red Robin while she was here. Kala ate his whole half of hamburger without any prompting. And he was SOOOO well behaved. It was like he wasn't two anymore. Needless to say it was only for that one dinner but... like I've named the post... THE GRANDMA EFFECT!

They were SOOOO happy to get balloons. Cute cute kids!

0 comments:

Post a Comment