home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

Birthday BLISS

So my birthday is in January but as you can see I have much to catch up on. I was DEFINITELY spoiled this year and I couldn't pass on documenting it. Blendtec's happened to be on super sale at our Costco. and Yes the hubby told me at the store we couldn't get it. and YES he SURPRISED me with it on my birthday. It was heaven. He brought in this black garbage sac after explaining how he just could not stand waiting all day to give me my present. so this is me, bright and early, freaking out over this awesome gift. For me, this beautiful machine is so much more than a luxury It helps sooo much with all of my nutritional... problems. it's heaven. Let me tell you I LOVE IT. My favorite is a peanut butter, banana, oatmeal smoothies. yum. DELICIOUS.


Since amazing gluten free cake is hard to come by he made a little stop at the See's store. um yes. how cute is he. We only had three candles, so that's why there is three. haha. and yes, I ate ALL of them that night. ok i shared but man they were good! and yes, Kaualana watched Pride and Prejudice with me. Best Hubby Ever.

We also got to go on a little date to my FAVORITE place, PICAZZO'S on the weekend and my mom and step dad stayed with the boys. OH HEAVEN. it was delicious. and yes, in fact i did over eat, and yes in fact every pound was worth it. We even ordered two desserts.  I was definitely spoiled by EVERYONE this year. I just felt so much love from everyone around me and it felt so good! I have been so blessed with so many people that love me!



0 comments:

Post a Comment