home about us thoughts the kitchen beliefs Image Map
[the beginning of our eternity]

The Drive

We took a bit of a drive a few weekends ago up to Logan, Utah to visit my Brother and his wife as they blessed their sweet baby. It was quite a drive. We traveled with my mom and step dad, so I got to sit next to this sweet baby the whole drive up.
His first road trip...

He was so tired he fell asleep in the middle of eating a puff. baha. I love that face.
I rotated through about a million toys with Benson. But his favorites were definitely Mickey Mouse, and this snake I have. He thought they were both so funny. I swear the things I think he'll really like. He never does. It was like Mickey was his long lost friend and he was full of jokes! Kill me. It was hilarious.
Kala got to sit next to my niece and they had such a fun time playing games and watching movies the whole drive.
I can't believe how well they did! The last two hours were pretty miserable though to be honest. Kala just cried and cried. For one because he was exhausted. And for two his poor bum hurt so bad being stuck in that car seat. Poor babies traveling is so hard. But oh we had so much fun and ate so much junk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment